Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 10: O.W.L. - Quick update

Okay so I have now lost a total of about 6 lbs.  Ive been kinda improvising with the South Beach diet this week but its still working for me overall along with exercising.  I probably would have lost more by today if I had continued exactly how I ate last week.   I have cheated a lil here or there.  I ate a Caesar salad at Unos with croutons and cheese.  And I'm pretty sure croutons, Caesar dressing, and full fat cheese is a no-no on this diet! lol
I really dislike being on diets as most people do but I guess its not that that bad. The main thing is getting results and getting down to my weight goal.  Then from there its just about maintaining!

Hope all of you all out there on diets too are staying strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails