Sunday, May 17, 2015

Back to Blogging

Its been a longgg time since I last posted. I must say I have been telling myself for the longest time to get back to blogging but just couldn't find the motivation to do so.  Buttt I am 'planning' to really get back to posting more regularly and doing more project tutorials too! My baby girls just turned 1 last month and we had a big Minnie Mouse themed party for them.  I started planning the party in January...talk about getting an early start lol... but I knew I wanted to put alot of detail into it. Stay tuned for my next post on pics and details! My plan is to get back to posting at least once a day... but being a working wife and mommy of 2 now we'll see how that goes...lol.

Here is a pic of my 1 year old twin babies :)

3 comments:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails