Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 10 Year Anniversary

I still remember exactly where I was on 9/11/2001...I was in my car heading to class at VCU listening to the Russ Parr show and they announced what had just happened. It was a day I don't think any American will ever forget.  It was also a day that reminded us that we are not exempt from experiencing a strike of that magnitude on our own soil.  Today marks the 10 year anniversary of that tragic day in our beloved country and my heart truly goes out to all the people who lost loved ones. 

On this day, I pray that the Lord continues to comfort and cover them all with the peace that surpasses all understanding.  And I pray that the Lord keeps a hedge of protection around us all as well. 

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails