Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Dinner Party

A few weeks ago before Christmas, my hubby and I hosted a small dinner party with a few friends at home.   Because I was sooo busy with orders in December, I didn't have much time to get it all together but I think it came out pretty good despite that and everyone had a great time so that's all that really matters!

Check out these pretty candlesticks I got from Home Goods for only $7.99 a piece!


Here is the table setting I did. I used a regular 6 foot folding table and covered it with a white tablecloth. I purchased some sequin fabric for the overlay, then did my place setting. I used folding chairs and covered them with stretch chair covers.  Check it out!

 


I purchased the ornament that is placed on each napkin from the Dollar Tree!
A few of the appetizers!
 As favors, I gave everyone a Red Velvet Gabby Cake! These mini cakes are to die for and they come in these great little boxes pictured above! My good friend
Kendra makes them and they are delicious! You may remember her from TLC's Next Great Baker show (Season 1). You can buy some Gabby cakes for yourself here: 

We had a blast and everyone enjoyed the food!  I hope everyone had a  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job (as always).Your tablescape is beautiful. Thank You for sharing.

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails