Monday, October 4, 2010

Anniversary Photoshoot

In about two weeks, my husband and I will be hitting our 1 yr anniversary! I tell you I don't know where the time goes.  It feels like this year flew by! But I am so thankful to the good Lord for such a loving and sweet husband and this past year has been one of the best years of my life!  To commemorate our upcoming anniversary, we decided to do a photo shoot with none other than my fav photog, Nicole from Girl Photography and she put us to work! lol  I have a new found respect for models because photo shoots are definitely not easy.

I thought of the idea to do a photo shoot because on our actual wedding day, we didn't get to take many as many pictures as I would have liked to of just the two of us.  So I decided I would put my dress back on for the shoot and do a more casual look...kinda like the type of pictures couples do the day after the wedding.  Luckily even being about 10 lbs heavier now than I when I first got married, I was able to still squeeze in my dress lol.  We shot our pictures at the 30th Street train station in Philadelphia along with a few other locations downtown.

Check out a sneak peak of a few shots Nicole took:


2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails