Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Latest Thrift Store Find & my DREAM Furniture!

I came up on a great chair today at my fav thrift store for $15. This will be the first chair of this style I will be doing so this should be interesting! Stay tuned for how I revamp it!
Photobucket

And this past weekend, while visiting my friends in MD, we stopped by this great furniture auction store.  I was stopped in my tracks when I saw these pieces of furniture! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE these in my office .....with a different fabric though. Check them out! HOT!! Bidding starts at $400 for the chair and a lil less for the one seater! This is definitely the type of furniture I dream about and love! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the thrift store find and the sofa and chair even more! I hope you can get both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...small world filled with those chairs. I can't wait to see what you do with yours. I haven't even gotten around to mines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sofa & chair are so faaannccyy! they would look perfect in any girly space. You inspire me to thrift & DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails