Monday, July 18, 2011

My DIY Baby Shower Gift: Personalized Chest

Yesterday I attended one of my friends baby shower.  For her gift, I decided to do a personalized wood chest.  She mentioned the colors of the babys room would be light green and light blue so I made sure I stayed in that color scheme.  Also, the theme for Jaden (her baby son on the way) would be royalty so everyone has been calling him Prince Jaden.  I decided to play off of that. I purchased a wood chest from Michaels. Regular price is $50 but of course Michaels always has a coupon around somewhere. Then I purchased the letters and other supplies and got to work. Check out the before and after!


BEFORE
AFTER

The mom-to-be and everyone at the shower loved it! Visit your local craft store and see what you can make! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails