Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Bridal Shower!

This past weekend was my bridal shower hosted by one of my maid of honors/BF, Jackie. My mom, lil sis, and so many of my friends helped out so much! (thanks guys!:) I was soo overjoyed that so many people came out to celebrate this big occassion with me. I am truly blessed and thankful to God to have such wonderful, inspiring, and genuine people in my life!!

Now of course, they all joked on me because I did alot of the decorating myself before they even got there to setup! lol ... But the touches my friends added made it all perfect! Special thanks to Jackie for putting it all together, Karee (our future caterer to the stars) for making all the great food, Candace (suiteofsweets.blogspot.com)for doing the cake and cupcakes & Sonya for organizing the Bachelorette fun we had after the shower! :)

So check out a few pics below!
Photobucket
My Bridal Shower sign

Photobucket
Me!

Photobucket
Me & my mom

Photobucket
Me and my lil sis/One of my Maids of Honor

Photobucket
Me(after crying) and Jackie, Maid of Honor & Hostess of Bridal Shower

Photobucket
Cupcake tower (Done by Candace - suiteofsweets.blogspot.com)

Photobucket
Personalized Water Bottles

Photobucket
Opening gifts

Photobucket
Room decor

Photobucket
Group Shot

Photobucket
Favors

Photobucket
Ice Cream Sundae station

Photobucket
Pic of Armond & I

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

    I Looooveeeeeeeeee this site. My BFF Candice told me about it and I check it from time to time and always find really, really great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails