Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today is a day we spend time with loved ones and give thanks for all the blessings we have been given.  However, Thanksgiving should be EVERYDAY! No matter what is going on in any of our lives at this moment, the good always outweighs the bad.  Sometimes we take so much for granted that we don't realize how blessed we are for even the "little things".  I am sooo grateful for God's grace and mercy! He has blessed me immensely and I could never say thank you enough for all He has done in my life and in the lives of my loved ones.  I am so thankful for my husband, family, friends, health, passion, and the list could go on and on.  So as you carry on today and reflect on all the many things to be thankful for, remember we should keep this same attitude everyday we are blessed to wake up!

Enjoy Thanksgiving and be blessed yall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails