Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All set for Phoenix!

So Im officially all set for my Phoenix trunk show now.  After spending the past 3 weeks doing nothing but sewing, Im as ready as Im going to be.  I swear it always feels like there is just never enough time to get everything done.  But I am excited about visiting Phoenix for the first time, meeting alot of new people and definitely excited about escaping the east coast weather for a bit. Although it has been warming up a bit lately... it hasnt come anywhere near the 87 degree days over in Phoenix right now! I may not want to come back! :)

As always, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on how the show goes along with some pictures!
SN: Check out one of my newer bags I debuted at the NY trunk show.  Such a fun statement piece! I'll be posting it on my website next week along with a few other new bags!  Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I saw one of your clutches on major must haves' clog and i am very interested in getting one. Please let me know where I can see more options and pricing. My email in shopalot12@yahoo.com. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails