Thursday, March 31, 2011

My SUPER FIND at Micheals yesterday!

So while browsing Michaels yesterday, I came across a few SUPER deals of some things I can use in my office space! I got two of these storage towers regularly $89.99 on clearance for $8.99 a piece!! I couldn't believe my eyes! Not sure why the regular price was so much though....


Then I got this little station regularly $34.99 on clearance for $3.49! Im not even sure what I will do with this yet..but I couldn't pass it up for $3.49! lol

And the kicker is this lovely little craft table I got regularly $109.99 on clearance for $10.99! Yes you read right...$10.99! How great is that! I LOVE a deal! :) 
Thats like 90% off...they are practically giving this stuff away! I hope no one bought any of these pieces at full price! Check your local Michaels and see what you can find!

3 comments:

  1. OMG is Michael's going out of business!!! Thats bananas....great office finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sent from God finds! Those are the type of deals we dream about....cant wait to see the office pics when you done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails