Monday, March 14, 2011

Phoenix Recap!

Last week, my hubby and I journeyed to Phoenix, AZ for my 1st west coast trunk show! The weather was amazing and I love the beautiful landscapes there!!

The turnout for trunk show was great and I met alot of new people which is always fun! I have great pics to share as well as video. I will post everything as soon as I get them back so stay tuned! Here is one pic of me from the event:


I couldn't go to Phoenix without eating at the infamous LoLo's Chicken and Waffles! Yummy yummy!

I love boutique hotels! So we ended up staying at the Clarendon Hotel which is a cute boutique hotel downtown Phoenix and I got a great deal on Hotels.com for only $99 a night.  Check out their swanky pool area and rooftop deck...not bad for $99 a night!

And this is me saying goodbye to Phoenix for now...at the airport getting ready to head back to the much colder weather on the east side of the country :(  Pay no attention to the smile on my face... I was really sad to leave ... lol

Remember to check back for pics and video..I will post as soon as I get them back! Have a GREAT Monday yall! :)

P.S. I UPDATED MY WEBSITE WITH NEW BAGS! BE sure to check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I live in Phx and just came across your blog. Wish I would have found it earlier b/c I would have loved to attend your trunk show!

    xoxo
    Mandy

    http://kinistyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails