Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Celeb Bride Feature: Melinda Williams

Okay so I love Melinda Williams.... she is always so put together, her hair is to die for, she is truly a timeless beauty! Clearly she is not in the "DIY Club".... she can afford to have someone do it all for her! (lol)

Im dying to get her one of my bags.....hopefully one day I can add her to my list of celebs who have one! :) But anywho, here are some pics from her bridal shower brunch and August 08 wedding (courtesy of who else but Essence.com)!
She looked lovely! I wish them all the best!
p.s. I love the flower on the side look especially with a nice short cut with shiny jet black hair! But then again Im bias on the hair color... Im a "jet black hair" girl for life! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails