Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Damask Wedding Placecards

I went through alot of designs I wanted to use for our placecards. And since we used the Damask theme, I wanted to incorporate that into the placecards. I came across a really cute black & white template on a website (cant remember which one) and decided to go with that for placecards. I customized it a little by adding a pink border and inserted pink and black font. And I also added a box on the back of card with each person's food choice.

Once I printed them all up, I took them to Kinko's and had them cut out. It cost about $12 or so. They charge $1.49 per cut. Once they were cut, we folded them in half and whala ... all done! :)

Here is the original template:
Photobucket

BEFORE they were cut:
Photobucket

AFTER they were cut:
Photobucket

Photobucket

BACK of Placecard:
Photobucket

Email me if you want me to send you my template (nnekah@gmail.com)!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok it's official.... HGTV needs you or DYI! We will have to find a way to make this happen!!! In the mean time have you thought about doing DYI or Home Improvement parties? Think about it you can do these parties and sell some of your own creations at the parties. This is perfect for our generation because many of us are buying new homes and getting settled we have an eye for fly stuff but just can't afford it. Think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails