Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beautiful Blooms

One of my favorite floral design & decor companies is Beautiful Blooms in Philadelphia, PA! The owner, Donna O'Brien, and her team creates the most amazing arrangements and event decor!! I would LOVE to work under her one day...hint hint...maybe she'll read this :)

Anywho, they have a great blog showcasing alot of their work so I have decided to feature some of my favs. There are way too many pics to highlight everything I love but here are some. Check them out and get inspired!! :)

I absolutely love this centerpiece design! Its so striking and unique!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The pics below are from a Bat Mitzvah they did:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The pics below are from a weddings they did here in the Philly area:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

For more info about Beautiful Blooms, check out their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails