Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dessert Tables

As I'm sure you have noticed, dessert tables have become quite popular these days! Personally, I love the look of them and I love desserts in general so its a win win for me! :)
Check out some of these awesome dessert tables I found over at Amy Atlas Events and a few from pics posted by fans on her Facebook page! I love her work! The beauty about these is that you can draw inspiration from them to create your own version for a bridal shower, baby shower, or birthday party! Check them out and get inspired! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some of her fans posted their own pics to her page:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. All of those are pretty and I bet can be done a low budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true... you can find a lot of those dishes inexpensively!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails