Thursday, July 15, 2010

R&B First Dance Wedding Songs

One of the hardest things to figure out when planning your wedding sometimes can be what song to use for your first dance.  Some couples may already have a favorite song with some kind of significance to it, but others of us have to figure out what the perfect song will be.  Not to mention, beautiful new love songs come out all the time so it can be tough.  So I've decided to list a few great R&B love songs that can be great for the first dance with your honey! :)
This list includes old  and new skool songs.  In case you haven't heard the song before...just click on the song title to check it out!

The Point of It All  by Anthony Hamilton (this was our first dance song...BEAUTIFUL lyrics)
Spend My Life  by Eric Benet & Tamia
Smash Into You  by Beyonce
For You  by Kenny Lattimore
Here and Now  by Luther Vandross
All My Life  by KC & Jojo
We Must Be in Love by Pure Soul
Love  by Musiq
Stay with You  by John Legend
Endless Love  by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
Endless Love by Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross
Here I Stand  by Usher
Ribbon in the Sky  by Intro
You Complete Me  by Kelly Price
With You  by Tony Terry
Never Let You Go by Faith Evans
Dangerously in Love by Beyonce
Love of My Life by Brian McKnight
You by Jesse Powell
Gotta Be by Jagged Edge
Happily Ever After by Case
When I First Saw You by Jamie Foxx & Beyonce
I Believe in You and Me by Whitney Houston
Crazy Over You by 112
Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This by Will Downing & Rachelle Ferrell
Nothing Even Matters by Lauryn Hill & D'Angelo
At Last by Etta James
Unforgettable by Natalie Cole & Nat King Cole
Everytime I Close My Eyes by Babyface
So Amazing by Luther Vandross
After All is Said and Done  by Beyonce & Marc Nelson (Best Man soundtrack)
The One He Kept for Me by Maurette Clark Brown (This is a gospel love song....we had someone sing this as I walked down the aisle...the words fit our story so perfectly! Love this song!)

A few other songs I LOVE are:
So Beautiful  by Musiq
Always  by Pebbles
He Loves Me by Jill Scott
Be Without You by Mary J Blige
Sweet Love by Anita Baker

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post!! I'm totally going to save this for whenever I get married lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me cry, but all in all, they're hopeful to watch. father daughter wedding dance songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is surely a very good blog, thanks a lot for sharing such nice information here.mother of the groom songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. While raising his own family of five kids, Hilliard went on to graduate from the University of Washington, work for Governor Dan Evans’ administration, website

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Wedding Songs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails