Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Headboards!

One great way to update your bedroom is switching out your headboards.  There are so many different styles of headboards out now, there are tons of looks to choose from!  I absolutely love the look of upholstered and tufted headboards! I think they really add a finished touch to a bedroom.  I think some of them are especially cute for a little girls bedroom...so girly! :)
I definitely plan to go with the tufted look in our bedroom when we move!

I have posted a few pics to give you an idea of some different looks. Check them out and get inspired!

You can find alot of these headboards over at http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/ !

4 comments:

  1. Man! Do you think that a head board is something that can be crafted easily with the right measurements and a good carpenter to cut the wood. I love each of these and want a new look for my daughter but these new styles are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss you can def do an upholstered look yourself.. however doing the tufted look may be hard :(
    But I love the girly look of them! They can get pricey though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the second room for my daughter. I love this blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails