Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Thrift Store Find

So one of my favorite things I used to love to do is going "thrifting"! You'd be amazed at some of the finds you can get at a thrift store especially furniture.  Its definitely a hit or miss type of thing but sometimes you get lucky!  Last Saturday, I decided to go check out what was there since I hadn't been in quite awhile. I was specifically looking for a chair I could paint and reupholster.  BINGO...found one! It was only $10 and they gave a 25% discount on all furniture that day so I only paid $7.95!


Here is the chair the way it looks now.  As you can see, its a basic wood chair with faux leather covering the seat cushion.  Stay tuned to see how I update this chair!!

I'm thinking of doing something funky but I may keep it basic! lol
We shall see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails