Monday, July 26, 2010

BEAUTIFUL Wedding!

Today I am featuring an absolutely gorgeous wedding done but the fabulous Mindy Weiss! In case you haven't heard of her, she is a great wedding planner/designer to the stars and those others that can afford her! :)

She recently posted a wedding she just did on her blog which turned out wonderful! Its literally breathtaking. I can only imagine how much was spent on this amazing wedding!  Check out some of the pics! My mouth is still open on this first pic....can you imagine going to a wedding and seeing the rose petals down the aisle look like this!!?




3 comments:

  1. Love It! I also wonder what this all cost!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the MOST beautiful weddings I have ever seen... seriously

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how much it cost!! Its amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails