Kinda pricey....It ran about $35 a yard but it was screaming for me to take it home so I couldn't let it down right? lol
Anywho, I decided to use this fabric to make a chair cover for the bride-to-be's chair for shower. I immediately knew I wanted it to kinda look like a wedding dress. So since I knew we would be renting white wood folding chairs for the shower, I rented one to use for a day and made the chair cover.
First thing I did was make the top portion of the chair cover as seen below:
Next I made the seat cushion and started adding tulle around the bottom as pictured below:
Next I cut some of the flowers from the fabric and added them around the edges of the seat
cushion to cover the spaces. I also added ribbons on each side so they could be tied under seat to keep cushion in place.
I still had the pins in fabric in this pic, but this is the final outcome. I think it came out too cute! :)