Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Few Other Projects I Did for Bridal Shower

We decided to go with wine glasses for the favors. I found this really cool company, Ten23 Designs, that makes custom vinyl decals.  Lauren, who runs the company, was great to work with!  I just sent her what I wanted on the decal and she created the decals.  They ran around $1.60 or so each and were pretty easy to put on glasses.  All you have to do is peel the clear part of label back (as pictured below) and then place it on whatever surface you are putting it on and rub it a little.  




Peel off the clear part and walah .... all done! Easy, right?

I made these programs for the bridal shower. Unfortunately, I didn't take many pics showing how I put them together but it's a pretty basic program. Included in it was a welcome message to guests and a few of the games for shower.  I needed a neat way to bound the programs so I sewed them with my sewing machine down the sides.

Doing the napkins and forks was another easy project.  All I did was roll a fork in each napkin.  I created some labels and glued them round each one. Lastly, I added a cute little bow to them. 



I used these votive candles from Micheal's to decorate the dessert table.  I caught them on sale for only $4.99 a box.  I purchased the lace paper from Joann's and cut it in strips. Then I wrapped each strip around the votive and secured with hot glue.  Another cute and super easy project! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails