Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Real Wedding - Katisha & Marques

Today's real wedding feature is extra special to me because its family, plus I was in the wedding..lol! Katisha & Marques Carter met in October 2000 at Applebess in Colonial Heights, Va and have been together for almost 9 years now! I still remember the day Marques met Katisha... he could not stop talking about her! I had never seen him like that about anyone so I knew this was going to last... and turns out, I was right!! They are a beautiful couple, both great people, and the parents of one of my god-daughters! :)

The lovely couple wed on August 25, 2007 at Chester Baptist Church in Chester, Va in front of 300 guests. Katisha joins the DIY Club because she made her bouquet for her bridal portraits. When asked how she knew Marques was "the one", Katisha said "It kinda just happened over the years. When we met I was not looking for a relationship but we became friends and then lovers and then husband and wife." How sweet!

Check out some pics from their beautiful wedding! By the way, Katisha loves butterflys so that theme ran throughout the wedding (and her bridal shower as well)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails