Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Real Wedding - Scott & Shari

Today's real wedding feature is on a college friend of mine, Scott Lilly & his wife Shari. The couple met at Virginia Commonwealth University at a fraternity party. Scott said once Shari found out he was a basketball player, she "gave him hell from day one!" :)
They have been together 9 years now.

On August 3, 2007, Scott and Shari tied the knot at the beautiful Ocean Club Resort in Turks and Caicos in front of 40 guests. When asked how he knew Shari was the one, Scott said "We had been living together and I was offered an opportunity to move to New York to take a new job. When I came home with the news and told her, she told me that we’d figure it out and make it work. She was in grad school at the time and my opportunity would cause us to live apart for 7 months. Her support during a major life decision let me know she was the one for me."

Check out some of the great pictures from their beautiful wedding!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails