Thursday, July 30, 2009

Real Wedding - Katrina & Amir

Today's real wedding feature is on my friend, Katrina and her hubby Amir. The two lovebirds met the summer of 1993 in Harlem and have been together on and off every since then! They wed on August 24, 2005 at the Brown Stone in Paterson, NJ in front of 90 guests.

Katrina joins our DIY Club because she made all the wedding favors, programs, as well as the jumping broom. When asked how she knew he was "the one", Katrina said "I knew he was the one when I was relocated to Philly and then I found myself spending more time in NY with him than in my own apartment! I realized that I didn't want to be without him!"

Katrina was a beautiful bride and I love how her bouquet just pops out in all the pictures! Check out some of the pics from their lovely day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails