Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Menu & Food Options

As I was coming up with the way I wanted my table settings to look, I knew I wanted to include a menu. So I created the menu using Powerpoint, printed them out on cardstock, and took them to Kinkos to get cut. Kinkos charges $1.49 per cut and it gives them a clean look.

Of course I had a few different designs I was going to go with before making a final decision. This was one of the menu designs I initially came up with:
Photobucket

And this is the final menu design I went with:
Photobucket

Photobucket

We had our reception at the new Holiday Inn in Colonial Heights, Va and the food was great!! Im happy to say it tasted just as good as it did at the tasting!

Food Option #1: Grilled Chicken Breast with Herb Butter Sauce, Red Bliss Potoates, & Green Beans
Photobucket

Food Option #2: Grilled Salmon with Lemon Caper Sauce, Saffron Rice, & Citrus Asparagus
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. they turned out great! where did you get your graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! I actually got the damask graphic online...and just used that to create the design. Everything else...the oval, dots, etc..was all from Powerpoint! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails