Friday, November 20, 2009

VENDOR REVIEW: His & Her Catering Service

Originally, we were going to do something really small for the rehearsal dinner...but we changed our minds and decided to hire a caterer for it. I contacted His & Her Catering Service because I had been to a few events they catered and thought the food was great. Shaletha, one of the owners, was absolutely great! She worked with me to pick a menu. We decided to go with a Pasta Bar so our guests had the option of spagetti and penne pasta, alfredo & marinara sauce, meatballs, sauteed shrimp, and grilled chicken. We also had toss salad, garlic bread and rolls, lemon pound cake and strawberries, and Ice Tea.

We had about 75 people at the rehearsal dinner and everyone loved the food. It was so good, we ran out! And when we ran out, they even brought more food in for us! They were there to set up on time, the staff on hand was very friendly, and they are reasonably priced. If you are in the Richmond, Va area and looking for a caterer for any event, I would definitely recommend His & Her Catering!

www.hisandhercatering.com

P.S. Sorry I dont have any pictures of the rehearsal dinner...I was SUPER exhausted the day before my wedding. Being a DIY bride has a price....lack of rest!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails