Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cake Stickers - Gogocake.com

I came across cake stickers after my friend, Christina, whose kid birthday parties I featured awhile ago, told me about this website she ordered them from. Pretty much you send them your design/picture or use one of thier already made designs and they print it up for you on edible paper. Its about half the size of a 1/2 sheet cake so if you want to cover the entire cake, then you have to order two. Once you recieve them in the mail, just sit them out room temperature until you are ready to use. Right before using, place them in the freezer for about 30 to 45 seconds. If you try to peel the sticker off sheet without putting it in freezer first, they will tear. Trust me I attempted to do it! lol

You may say "well I can get my local grocery store to do the same thing", but alot of grocery stores limit what they will print out for you so I guess thats the benefit. You can send them whatever you like!

I created this logo and ordered two sheets for my husband's graduation party and here is how it came out!

Photobucket
Photo by www.girl-photography.com

This is the cake sticker my friend got for her daughter's party. She also ordered two and put them together on the cake.
Photobucket

The only downside when you use two sheets is the line in the middle...but its barely noticeable. Overall, I think its a cool thing and pretty inexpensive!

1 comment:

  1. Great resource Nek!!!! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails