Friday, June 4, 2010

More Cute Ideas for Baby Showers

Okay I just had to show you all these baby shower pics! They are tooo cute!! Pics found on hostesswiththemostess.com

The first shower is a modern jungle theme. I think they did a great job tying everything together!
Photobucket
Check out how they used giraffe lanterns just like the real baby shower feature I did here Sharese Baby Shower
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now this next shower I absolutely love! Its sooo perfect for a co-ed shower! The colors are orange and green and they incorporate them in every aspect. Check out the cute names they gave the cocktails : Pregatini & Storkie. How cute is that! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they decorated the baby bottles! Check it out:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails