Friday, June 4, 2010

My Floral Design Class

Soooo as you know I love all things creative and one of my many interest is floral design. There are sooo many creative things you can do with flowers and Ive always been in awe of their beauty! So I decided to take a class! Its once a week for 5 weeks and I will learn how to do various designs, etc. Im tooo excited! I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes!!

And while we are on the subject, here are a few fabulous photos of floral designs from Jeff Leatham. If you caught him on Oprah's DREAM JOB show awhile ago and saw how he transformed the studio into a floral oasis, you know exactly who he is. He is better known as the 'rock n roll florist' and he is AWESOME!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails