Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fabulous Engagement Cookout

So my bestie, Jackie and her fiance had their engagement party/cookout last weekend and we had a blast!! Her fiance cooked all the meats on the grill and we prepared all the other foods along with some of the other dishes people bought with them. Remember, its all about presentation! Check out some of the pics of how we set up all the yummy food! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out the labels I created for the Lemonade and Tea jars! Click here to get a copy of them!

1 comment:

  1. This is very useful information on engagement cookout. Last month, I arranged a dinner party with my friends and my wife prepared recipes that she learnt from Nom Video Sharing app. Everyone liked these recipes and praised for preparations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails