Friday, June 25, 2010

Wedding Pics with Parasols

I Do Originals is a company that makes aisle runners, table runners, monograms and a few other items widely used for weddings! They really do a great job! One thing I've noticed that has increased in popularity is couples using personalized parasols for some of their photos! I think they are too cute! For example, a couple may get one that says 'Thank You' and then use that picture as their thank you card! They run from $40 to $50 or so. Unfortunately, right now their shop is closed due to the owner being on maternity leave. But if its something you are interested in, I'm sure you can find similar products on other websites. Check out some of the pics I got from their website!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails